2016 NW Event Show
Thank you for being a part of the 2016 Northwest Event Show. With the show rapidly approaching, it's very important that you read the following information thoroughly for show details as well as changes with Convention Center policies.
Critical Forms with Deadlines!!
Complete & return these forms no later than Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Social Media Kit
Download your Northwest Event Show Social Media kit with evite, badges and banners.
Other Forms for Exhibitors
Exhibitor Manual - Read carefully. There have been changes!
CRITICAL MOVE-IN & SET-UP INFO
Setup Day — Tuesday, September 20, 2016
• General Exhibitor Setup – Tuesday, September 20, 2016 freight and the WSCC South Loading Dock
***Loading dock security will not allow exhibitors to use freight elevators before 1:00 p.m.
Show Day – Wednesday, September 21, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Additional Exhibitor Setup
9:30 a.m. – All booth ready for Fire Marshall inspection
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. – Vendor networking hour
11:00 a.m. – Show doors open
4:00 p.m. – Show closes; Exhibitors begin move-out
***NO EARLY TEAR DOWNS ALLOWED!
• All exhibitors must check in at the Information booth located next to the show entrance.
• Be sure to pick up your name badges!
FOOD SAMPLING - HEALTH DEPARTMENT RULES
• All exhibitors serving food are reminded to follow King County Health Department guidelines for hand-washing and food service.
• Health Department personnel will be inspecting at the show.
• No person who is sick, vomiting, has diarrhea or who has open sores or infected cuts on his/her hands, shall work in any temporary food establishment.
• Hand washing must be available in each booth. A minimum of a 5 gallon insulated container with a continuous-flor spigot of warm running water at 100ºF to 120ºF must be provided. A bucket for wastewater, pump soap adn paper towels must be set up and available at all times. Use it often!
FIRE MARSHAL RULES
• Take a minute and review the Fire Marshal rules so that your booth complies.
• B&E will have a person available to treat fabrics on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. If you don’t have proper flame certificates for linens and drapes you bring in, you will be charged a $25 fee to cover the cost of treatment.
• ABSOLUTELY NO PAPER OR COMBUSTIBLE ITEMS CAN BE PLACED WITHIN 18 INCHES OF ANY ELECTRICAL OUTLET!
• MOTOR VEHICLES ON THE SHOW FLOOR MAY NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 GALLONS OR 1/4 TANK, WHICHEVER IS LESS, OF GAS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
• Be sure to invite your clients to come see you at the Northwest Event Show by blogging and posting about it. For a media kit, just go to nweventshow.com/social-media/